Sunday 21 June 2015

Two New vids
Two new videos are up on my youtube; while only one is a makeup tutorial, the other has my dog being a loon and mini me when I was like six or seven. The other is hopefully a cute little look you could even do on kids.

Depending on how ham you go with the tiger stripes, the look won't even take very long to do. I tried copying a tiger's real stripes, so it took me a little longer than is probably necessary.

Here zit izz...

Post look note, you should probably keep the tiger mouth to your mouth not try to outline it over your lips. Also, don't use the cheap nasty water based paint.





Here's my crazy dog if you want a bit of a laugh. My dog does crazier stuff than this - I'll probably show more of his craziness in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment